Kandyce Cox Poems
- Safe Return Home whats life without love a fragile hope ...
- Mary Jane Sight and catch the man who's wits are slightly ...
- All Right who's to say who's wrong when in the end we'll all...
- Do Anything you've made me hate myself and who i am today, ...
- Painted You Black in my eyes hides the light holds the ...
- Desperately Wanting My arms are bared Open for you to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kandyce Cox
Safe Return Home
whats life without love
a fragile hope glittered with faith
specks of you remain on my soul
ill never forget you
the feel of your stubborn love lingers on my heart
my head hangs low but it's okay
you loved me anyway
or at least i thought you did until the day
i saw you in her arms
i read the messages
i felt the difference between her and me
shes so much more
she'll be your everything i thought i could be
your happiness is important to me
so i disappear
i cower to the bottom of you closet
hoping you'll be home soon
praying for your safe ...