Kathleen Pastrana Poems
- What I Think About When I Thin...
- Eyes Wandering Eyes wandering like vagabonds, searching ...
- Good Night Means I Love You I was a heap of leaves, then ...
- Confession The possibility of a confession hung in the air,...
- If Ever If ever I stopped saying good night
- Today I Almost Told You I Love... Today I almost told you I ...
- Long Drives And Comfortable Si... Perhaps it was the view,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Pastrana
What I Think About When I Think About You Is
like the storm clouds that hovered in Davao Oriental,
or the fragmented road somewhere in Tigatto,
like the lingering ashes from the Km.11 fire,
or the color of the contact lenses I wore
on that beautiful Friday morning,
when I learned that you were born on the twenty-sixth.
There are so many things to think about,
when I find myself thinking about you.
But the most mundane details
leave the most lasting impression:
the sleek metallic bumper of your iPhone,
or the Columbia polo shirt you often wear.
If the time to be forgetful comes,