kathryn _xo Poems
- Crying Tears crimson cries cant see beyond the hand ...
- Our First Kiss My heart is really starting to beat, The ...
- Home Alone Her parents said shed be all right home alone ...
- You Dont Know Me How can you go around calling me names, ...
- Broken Friendship as it all went out the window as it all ...
- The Real Her you look into her eyes place her in a category...
- A Part Of Her Life A 4 year old girls smile slid off her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kathryn _xo
cant see beyond the hand
beaten so badly
she can barely stand
she goes to school
and hears everyone ask
they wouldnt understand
until they look behind the mask
not knowing what to do
they think they know
but really they have no clue
with her eye swollen shut
and her stomach empty from last night
she gos home again
to yet another fight
they yell and scream about
how shes a total shame
everything's her fault
it's always her to blame
her angel will be here soon