Kennedy Gill Poems
- Glass Wall Silenced behind a wall of glass, You can see me,...
- Surrounded I’m surrounded, Not a thing I can see nor hear, ...
- I Won'T Fall As much as I want to, I shall not fall, I ...
- Trapped Trapped inside myself No way for me to escape No ...
- Life Starts Now Being nervous and anxious to me, Is a ...
- Remember What You Love I miss the smell of sugar spice And ...
- Won'T Let Go I blamed you for everytime I would cry A new ...
Well, I'm 14 going on 15.
I love poetry. Its such an escape.
I'm younger then I look.
Please, only constructive cristism, don't be just mean. Remember, I'm just a kid: D
Well now, your just swell, lets get to know eachother: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kennedy Gill
Remember What You Love
I miss the smell of sugar spice
And the feeling of warmth always felt so nice
I miss the smell of christmas the filled the air
It made me wish you would always be there
And when the smells of easter cam around
I always knew I was safe and sound
These are the smells of love
And you’re with me now
Watching from above