Khai Ramsey Poems
- Black History Month Black history month A time we ...
- When 2 R In Love When two are in love it's like Christmas, ...
- Sperm Donor How in the world can you telll me what to ...
- I Miss My Baby I miss you I miss your look I miss your ...
- Happy Tears You can't possibly know How much I love ...
- Kiddie Land Bright colors Big letters Sunny ...
- The Browns Us Browns We are special We were shot down And ...
I am a 18 year teenager going into my senior year of high school. I have been writing poetry since I was little. I really got into it when I was in the 7th grade. I had three really great teachers who always encouraged me to write. These days I write to relieve stress or just express myself. All of my love and relationship poems are inspired by my boyfriend Walter. The rest of my poems just ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khai Ramsey
Black History Month
Black history month
A time we celebrate
Let's get this straight
Not all whites were bad
Not all blacks were sad
Some were free
Some fulfilled their dreams
Some racism still goes on in the streets
But it's not as bad as it use to be
Some people choose to unite
Some choose to fight
Fathers tell the stories to their sons
The troubled ones won't put down their guns
Is there anyone who can save this world
Maybe the little ones, the boys and the girls
Mothers tell their daughters about her ancestors
And how some...