Kiele Kane Poems
- Cold Wet Blade Put the cold wet blade to my wrist agian wet...
- My Darkness Why leave when you know ill follow? , Why say i...
- The Twisted Realm Of Me you will not find your reflection ...
- Nightmare Dreamer 100 feet beneath where the angels cannot ...
- Death Is... Death is.. the end of the pain of life the ...
- Black Mirror Black Vs White White Vs black the mirror is ...
- Just Lost Stepping out, looking down, sounds of fear, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cold Wet Blade
Put the cold wet blade to my wrist agian
wet from the blood already lost
deeper the cuts go
trying to feel the pain
Im so lost
Im numb to the world
I wake up each day wish that this will be my last
I go to bed each night hoping not to wake
empty the bottle down my throut agian
Maybe finally this will be the end of it all
The end of my pain
The end of my tears
Now you wont be able to hit me agian
No more yelling
Now only quiet
Turn up the Music
Close my eye
Rest my weak head on the pillow
Oh no awake agian ...