Kristel ashton Poems
- It Will Hurt You Your weakness is what hurts you Your ...
- Nothing You see him but he’s just the one The one you will ...
- Still There When we stop and look about us What do you ...
- Before You Leave Before you leave don’t forget your ...
- It Will Get To You Lie there think of it let it worry ...
- Scream Sit here watch you scream inside your head And know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristel ashton
It Will Hurt You
Your weakness is what hurts you
Your irrational sense of reality is what hurts you
Hate her hate him Wish he was dead is what hurts you
Love you like you but I really don’t care
Let me speak of you behind your back
Let me tell of all your secrets So I don’t feel so bad
Now lets wait to see what you’ve got to say next
I can see you and everything that you do
Ill let you believe that what you see of me is true
Let anger stir and resentment set in
Its only your anger that will hurt you
When you fall it will be caused by your own pain
And all you ...