late night boredom lnb
late night boredom lnb Poems
- Travel By Night So silent, so still when everyone ...
- Late Night Fireworks Burning daisies on steel stems tall in ...
- Thirst Notes, notes, notes, and write. Ink twists and turns ...
- Day In/Day Out A copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy. The ...
- Rites Of Procession Whimpy short breaths wishes of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about late night boredom lnb
Day In/Day Out
A copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy.
The day of the week printed in ink.
Pages pristine, square reproductions
of orderly graphs.
Proper instruction, perfect reaction
and we are in line.
Present in time.
Don't turn the page
or do turn the page
I will be here,
as I was in that one
just like before
and tomorrow as well.
Is this a dream?
Or dreaming of dreaming?
Myself in the past
remembering me, came for a visit
his future in pocket
a present for now, to give to whenever
next time i remember to remember.