laxmikant paradkar Poems
- Infinity I saw you I was confused, couldn't get myself to be...
- Wonder Doll She is a secret I would love to keep Like a ...
- Fragile Naked Pure… Hope Day begins with a silence Rising ...
- Heart Broken Here I am, alone on my emotionless throne She ...
- Angel In Love Fallen from sky, Fallen to the ground, She ...
- A Pen’s Life Broken words A useless poem Heart burning ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about laxmikant paradkar
Angel In Love
Fallen from sky,
Fallen to the ground,
She is an angel… with hope and fate
Fallen…. Fallen deep beneath in the emotions of love
They took away her wings and the halo rings
Lost, she cries…. Alone, full of hope
Her mellow heart filled with pain
She is seeking for the love to rain
The darkness in her heart blinding her, love she can’t see who’s finding her
Waiting for the white light to free her from an unpleasant sensory and emotions
There she lays seeking love in wilderness.