Leah Traylor Poems
- The Ending Chapter One The Story Opens The song of the ...
- Hate Hate...It's such a powerful conviction. Devoid of any ...
- Echo Of Regret It is amazing to me How we can know just how ...
- Upon The Waking There are still mornings where i wake with my...
- One Day The tears find their familiar place on in my ...
- Grave Grave A setting sun
- She Heard Your Voice Today She heard your voice ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Traylor
She Heard Your Voice Today
She heard your voice today
Trembled in much the same way
But as she felt her breath catch
She let go of the memory
She's been holding it so close
Clutched to the remnants of you
Held everyone else at arms length
Refused to let anyone through...
But today your voice didn't matter
even as her heart began to race
She has forgotten your arms
her memory has erased your face
She's been trying so hard
to be free of your grasp
and today was the day she discovered
that she already had
She had already let go of you
of all the hopes she ...