LORETTA BACON Poems
- War Haiku Missles exploding, body parts. Children ...
- Poverty Haiku Mom and dad depressed. Children's bellies ...
- World Peace Haiku The world can have peace. Treating all ...
- Prejudice Haiku At an early age hatred is taught to ...
- Social Action Haiku The earth is ravaged by war and global ...
- Philosophical Haiku We're born in this world with bald ...
- Family Haiku A child without love is a flower without ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LORETTA BACON
body parts. Children screaming.
Religion gone bad!
Jews, Muslims, Christians
waring with each other,
forgetting their roots.
Is war worth the price
if it prevents our freedom
to rear our children?
bodies of men and women;
war costs us a lot.
our sons and daughters dead-
Don't make war, make love.
We can all live together
if peace is our goal.
The fight for freedom
won't end 'til we teach children
love instead of hate.