lori kirkpatrick Poems
- R.N.P I was listening to a lot of Brave Saint Saturn when I ...
- Help Blowing away like the leaves Only the wind can catch ...
- Get To Them I look out to the inky sky Feeling confusion ...
- Reach My friend You are in pain I see it in your eyes I ...
- Love Hurts Why do I love him so? Why do I hold on? With a...
- I Want To Cry I want to cry But I can't Nothing in my world ...
- Lost Can You see me down here? Can you feel my pain? Can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lori kirkpatrick
Can You see me down here?
Can you feel my pain?
Can you see me tears
As i cry out your name
Lord, I feel so lost
I want to serve you
but I'm afraid of the cost
Will I stay true?
Oh, God I hurt!
Do you know how I feel?
I'm so uncertain
Is your love for real?
I am in endless agony
Like glass wedged in my heart
God, help me
I'm falling apart