LORIE ROBERTSON Poems
- Windmills The windmills of my mind Are like blades of ...
- The Invitation Lead on my love and come to me Lead the heart...
- The Garden Gate I wait for you at the garden gate Yes I will...
- Lover's Song Crescent moon and falling stars Travel across ...
- Tempered By Fire Fire burning oh so pure Calm, steady and so...
- The Thief Once I built a wall around my heart Afraid was I ...
- Kindred Spirits Just two kindred spirits Two very lonely ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LORIE ROBERTSON
The windmills of my mind
Are like blades of memories
Pushing through strands of time
Lingering here and there
Making one so aware
Echoes of thoughts that hover
Images one longs to recover
Through a hazy and sleepy mist
As if pouring over a long, long list
See the windmills constantly turning
Bringing back tender memories burning
Deep within the recesses of my thoughts
Jumping out at me as if I am caught
Looking through the mirror dark
Reality and fantasy all too stark
Memories bloom like fragrant flowers
Fragile images that linger for ...