lucy roxana lardy
lucy roxana lardy Poems
- *vivid Lies* stop with the fables no longer want this fantasy...
- Personal Settings My body may be young but my mind is ...
- Above It All WOMAN IN THE SKY DANCING WITH THE ...
- Normally Sane People Are Licen...
- Forever & Fantasy FOREVER HAS BUT ONE MEANING WITHIN A ...
- Bitter Sweet Complications
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lucy roxana lardy
stop with the fables no longer want this fantasy of time.
i know now, that the wicked, they never die. no matter how hard you try.
time wasted here, time wasted there. with this one, with that one.
searching for something that was never really there.
dont want to hear how the good prosper. patience is NOT a virtue; doesnt go together.
when you run out of good ideas the bad ones start to look better.
maybe its time to crossover, to try a diffrent approach; cant seem to fix my mood.
cuz when god ignores you long enough the devil starts looking good