Luz Hanaii Poems
- Glass Idol With tender whispers I disclosed my soul From all...
- Love Your Enemies 'Love Your Enemies', my brother said and I...
- Unspoken Love The greatest words of love are those unspoken, ...
- Proud To Speak English I left the Mother Land when I turned ...
- Finally Free If you wake up at night And you find me ...
- Please Don'T Cut Yourself... I know you cut yourself. And ...
- Deadly Friends Her name was soft her color white But to a ...
To say that pain is a good teacher is an understatement. I have wasted valuable time trying to avoid her, yet she manages to finds me, and as I revel and hide from her, I honestly have to say that my greatest lessons in life have been learned under her strict teachings.
If it wasn't for her I would not have compassion, gratefulness, spiritual growth, sensitivity for people and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The dead don't love nor see, the blessings God bestows.'''By Luz Hanaii
'''Life is neither good nor bad. Life is Life! '''By Luz Hanaii
''In this life, pain and suffering are not optional but moaning and bitterness are.''By Luz Hanaii
''Simplicity can help relax overcrowded minds.''by Luz Hanaii
''Balance Test:Luz Hanaii
To be unaffected by the opinions
and well meaning offers of guidance
of others, is the result of maturity.''
With tender whispers I disclosed my soul
From all others, I made him my first love.
With eyes of love, a new world...Behold!
The spring of youth, screaming scents
And brilliant colors aggressively declared
That love like this would just once be.
My love was pure, yet not returned,
My bleeding heart..., his infidelity...
I never thought I would survive,
The pain, the tears, my Ecstasy!
I lived, I loved, I cried...
But when at last, the Glass Idol was gone
I thanked The Lord for a heart like mine.