Luz Hanaii Poems
- Glass Idol With tender whispers I disclosed my soul From all...
- Deadly Friends Her name was soft her color white But to a ...
- Finally Free If you wake up at night And you find me ...
- Knowing Your Calling Oh! love of mine So true and ...
- A Shared Moment Two cups of hot chamomile tea and a ...
- Dating Site Your Haunting Smil... I saw your face and I ...
- I Woke Up -new- You need the spot light, the fans, the ...
To say that pain is a good teacher is an understatement. I have wasted valuable time trying to avoid her, yet she manages to finds me, and as I revel and hide from her, I honestly have to say that my greatest lessons in life have been learned under her strict teachings.
If it wasn't for her I would not have compassion, gratefulness, spiritual growth, sensitivity for people and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The dead don't love nor see, the blessings God bestows.'''By Luz Hanaii
'''Life is neither good nor bad. Life is Life! '''By Luz Hanaii
''In this life, pain and suffering are not optional but moaning and bitterness are.''By Luz Hanaii
''Simplicity can help relax overcrowded minds.''by Luz Hanaii
''Balance Test:Luz Hanaii
To be unaffected by the opinions
and well meaning offers of guidance
of others, is the result of maturity.''
Comments about Luz Hanaii
With tender whispers I disclosed my soul
From all others, I made him my first love.
With eyes of love, a new world...Behold!
The spring of youth, screaming scents
And brilliant colors aggressively declared
That love like this would just once be.
My love was pure, yet not returned,
My bleeding heart..., his infidelity...
I never thought I would survive,
The pain, the tears, my Ecstasy!
I lived, I loved, I cried...
But when at last, the Glass Idol was gone
I thanked The Lord for a heart like mine.