Luz Hanaii Poems
- Deadly Friends Her name was soft her color white But to a ...
- Finally Free If you wake up at night And you find me ...
- A Shared Moment Two cups of hot chamomile tea and a ...
- Knowing Your Calling Oh! love of mine So true and ...
- Dating Site Your Haunting Smil... I saw your face and I ...
- Recued From Darkness Clear is the way that we must go, ...
- Cursed In The Garden She, dark, sleek, beautiful, vigilant, ...
To say that pain is a good teacher is an understatement. I have wasted valuable time trying to avoid her, yet she manages to finds me, and as I revel and hide from her, I honestly have to say that my greatest lessons in life have been learned under her strict teachings.
If it wasn't for her I would not have compassion, gratefulness, spiritual growth, sensitivity for people and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The dead don't love nor see, the blessings God bestows.'''By Luz Hanaii
'''Life is neither good nor bad. Life is Life! '''By Luz Hanaii
''In this life, pain and suffering are not optional but moaning and bitterness are.''By Luz Hanaii
''Simplicity can help relax overcrowded minds.''by Luz Hanaii
''Balance Test:Luz Hanaii
To be unaffected by the opinions
and well meaning offers of guidance
of others, is the result of maturity.''
Comments about Luz Hanaii
Her name was soft her color white
But to a child of five what mattered most
Was her sweet taste
And so my friend she was, or so I thought.
The sweetness in my mouth a bitter
'My Tummy Hurts! ' I cried.
Granny could not read nor write
But the way to my next friend she did provide.
His name unheard in my young life.
A faint unusual taste he had, but what matter most
Was his silver glow and magic spell.
For in my hand I played with this new friend,
He would break apart and magically retract.
Granny said to swallow him ...