madeline morris Poems
- The Answer Total calamity, Constant insanity, No love or ...
- A Developing Pattern Set the pace, Look at my face, Go by...
- The Whole Picture It's not just the canvas, It's the ...
- A Stone And A Hard Place This dilemma is out of control, It...
- Some Things Others Don'T Know You can see past the wall, ...
- Mission Accomplished We have counquered the mountian, The ...
- Observation Point Standing on a hill, Seeing far and wide, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about madeline morris
No love or profanity.
For what you deserve.
Utilize yourself, be the best you can,
No remorse or no reason,
Go on be a man,
And plough and sew,
Plant what will grow,
In time you may know,
That in love you can trust,
And to know is a must.
The secret's there it is obscelete,
It is not on paper typed up neat,
It cannot be answered cannot be beat,
It is lying under your own two feet.
Is it up there deep in space,
Or in the lines of your mothers face?
It is not on the net,