madeline morris Poems
- Mission Accomplished We have counquered the mountian, The ...
- A Stone And A Hard Place This dilemma is out of control, It...
- A Developing Pattern Set the pace, Look at my face, Go by...
- The Answer Total calamity, Constant insanity, No love or ...
- The Whole Picture It's not just the canvas, It's the ...
- Some Things Others Don'T Know You can see past the wall, ...
- Observation Point Standing on a hill, Seeing far and wide, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about madeline morris
We have counquered the mountian,
The dragon has been slayed,
The war is now over,
Just like we had prayed.
For the fair and the equal,
the rightous and good,
We are still living and breathing,
We are out of the wood.
We have played a very dangerous game,
Made the most of what we have got,
We have only just discovered,
The meaning of the plot.