Mantrana Agarwal Poems
- Like Never Before Through beds and beds of flowers Lovely,...
- Dreams Meet Reality For me, spinning dreams is a wonderful ...
- I Feel Alive The birds seem to chirp The air seems to hum
- The True Treasure I was used as a messenger, Long long ...
- If Her Smile Changes Created by Da Vinci in utmost ...
- Like Million Bee She came to me every day, Always asked ...
- History Wouldn't Be History -new- The fire is emerging As the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Dream, a wish your heart makes. The reality, living your dream. Dreams meet reality everyday'''mantranasite.wordpress.com
Comments about Mantrana Agarwal
Like Never Before
Through beds and beds of flowers
Lovely, pretty, sweet and tasty
Wings as tiny as a fairy
Illuminates the bright light to the bower
Swift movements open, close
Great movements up and down
As unique as every evening gown
The Majestic gives every dose
Stretching out her Gown to soar
Flying over great heights
Every single moment she might
Be on top of the world like never before
My eensy-weensy friend who fly
You are as wonderful as you can be
All the time soaring with glee
You are none other ...