Maria Magdalena Poems
- I Wish I wish I have never known you So, I won't be ...
- Loving You Day after day Month after month Still I can't ...
- I Have Loved You It’s only with you that I can cry my heart ...
- The Angel There were times when I think of you That it feels...
- The Memories Does loving somebody always have to be ...
What I have written is simply a true reflection of my heart. They may not sound proffesional and the kinds, but it is real. Thank you for reading, do leave comments and rate. They will be deeply appreciated.
Have a nice day..
Ps. Visit my blog and read my rants if you like, hearwhatiwrite.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Magdalena
I wish I have never known you
So, I won't be dissappointed when you ignored me
I wish I never met you
So, I will never experience the torture of trying
to forget you
I wish I have never get close to you
So, I will never knew the difference of being afar
I wish I never talk to you
So, I will never be reminded of your voice calling
I wish you never called me on the phone
So, I will not be reminded of you when my phone
I wish I never looked into your warm eyes
So, I will not be cut by the cold stare in ...