Matt Holden Poems
- Lysdexia File wiht lysdexia is vrey ahrd. Ty meachres yas I ...
- Struggles Of A Woman's Love I wonder if I am good enough. ...
- Years Through My Eyes The baby cries and cries as the mother ...
- Guiding Voice Always talking, advising, guiding. That ...
- Domestic War Bullets hit, bombs explode. People are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Holden
Always talking, advising, guiding.
That describes the voice within my head.
It strives to convince me to do the right thing,
but sometimes I do not listen.
The guiding voice has wisdom beyond my years,
Proving to me that it is not entirely my own.
It talks me through my problems and dispels all my fears.
It gives me confidence when I have none and always is a friend.
The voice inside my head keeps me happy and out of trouble.
I know that voice is not only mine,
And for that I love it double.