Melanie Fairhurst Poems
- I Remember The Last Words I remember the last words you ever ...
- Spirit Girl A sprite of a girl bounds through the garden, ...
- Inspirational Death Your death will inspire a thousand ...
- For Your Children We live in a world of abuse. Substance ...
- Fleeting Safety wind tearing at the corners of the ...
- In This Moment The loud music with the heavy beat pulsates ...
- Amber Light Memories guttering of the candle, the slightest ...
I started writing a few years ago as a way to try understand my feelings, I discovered that I had a talent and now I'm trying to get my writting out there. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melanie Fairhurst
I Remember The Last Words
I remember the last words you ever said to me, to any one
You said it was alright, I didn’t need to help you
You would do it yourself.
You said this with such kindness
You called me your boy
You said you would see me the next day.
I remember the thoughts I had in my dark room
You said it would be alright, but it wasn’t
You didn’t do it yourself.
You said nothing in kindness ever again
You called me your boy for the last time
You never did see me the next day.
I remember the phone call
They told me what had happened
They said you had gone ...