Melissa June Poems
- The Edge Of The End Looking out at the world from this ledge ...
- Worthless bet you think i'm good for nothing bet you think ...
- When All Is Lost Paths that will never be crossed hope that...
- Forever Young Longing to be young, once again A young girl,...
- A Mothers Love My mother wakes early each day she go's for ...
- Forever Dreaming Dreaming of endless possibilities nothing ...
- The Enemy Fighting against an enemy a demon that will not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa June
The Edge Of The End
Looking out at the world from this ledge
thinking have I gone insane
my feet getting closer and closer to the edge
is my sanity something I’ll ever regain
with the wind blowing against my back
the feeling that i'm about to fall
the night sky turns to pitch black
as I stand up top of this stone wall
voices in my head saying i won’t be missed
not caring about anything anymore
i'm on a mission to no longer exist
death to be the only cure
lost in my own mind
not knowing who to trust
i'm left confined
but unable to adjust
my life ...