Michael M Gale
Michael M Gale Poems
- White Elephant pie in the sky and/or back of mind my ...
- Not Exactly.. for breakfast I eat someone else's birthday ...
- Inspirational misery come back to me like a childhood ...
- Sunday Morning once again, your scent stuck in my ...
- And Again walking around the frostbite-outside with my black...
- What I Will Say my Grandfather wore black and brown ...
- To Whom It May Concern summer, as it comes, brings back bad ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael M Gale
pie in the sky
and/or back of mind
I press my lips to your cheek, your neck
but it's like trying to raise the dead;
the compliments I send
are like the test when
I only answered the extra credit questions..
trying to climb an
again and again and again.