Mickie Green Poems
- Untitled Regrets Ever done something you shouldn't have? ...
- If I Died... Dead music, live music. Swirled around in the ...
- The Fifth Wheel In a world full of people, why are some ...
- My Disappeared There's a chance I'll never see you ...
- No Words It's impossible to explain. I can't do it. The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mickie Green
Ever done something you shouldn't have?
Straight away, could you feel it was wrong?
Or did it take a while
For regret to take hold?
But you can't change the past,
Can't take back the words,
Can't undo the damage,
Can't let go of what might have been.
You can't change the past.
So, sugar, look to the future.