mikayla carpenter Poems
- Drinking Pick up the booze, Pour it down the sink. Please ...
- Alone They all say that you're stupid, but its like you ...
- This Chaotic World So here I am, and here you are. We're ...
- Selfless I, myself............................... gave you ...
- Walk With Me Walk with me my dear, tell me all your pains ...
- I Wish I wish that I could get something that will last, ...
- Take Me There Take me to that place, where we can be alone....
I'm Mikayla, I am 14 amost fifteen.
My mom works alot and my dad is a drinker.
But the one thing that really gets me through life is writing poetry. I'm willing to learn anything anyone can teach me. So if you have something to say, please just say it. It can only make me a better poet! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mikayla carpenter
Pick up the booze,
Pour it down the sink.
Please will you just stop?
Have your one last drink.
Put up your drinking shoes,
I know your better than that.
Your drinking is tearing us apart,
Don't you know I love you, dad?
One day I hope you realize,
You meant so much to me.
I've tried so hard to help you,
but it's useless, I'll leave you be.
I love you daddy.
Can't you see?
What your drinking does to me.