Mohammad Younus Koul
Mohammad Younus Koul Poems
- Who Am I WHO AM I? Who am I? Every hour I create my new...
- Secret Word SECRET WORD Everything on earth is good ...
- See The Real SEE THE REAL Dear soul, See the Real in ...
- Inner Conscience INNER CONSCIENCE I am within but nobody ...
- Mustafa MUSTAFA Loving Mustafa is delightful He is the ...
- Double Visages DOUBLE VISAGES Let me go into the Gulmarg ...
- Fighting My Satan Fighting My Satan Sometimes I seem to be...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammad Younus Koul
Who Am I
WHO AM I?
Who am I?
Every hour I create my new identity,
Every hour a mysterious hand moves,
With a compass on my point,
To draw a new circle around me
Circle upon circle,
Each circle is given a new name,
I am farther away from my true identity,
Who I am?
I am concealed within the circles,
My circles are the expressions of my being,
My each expression is different-
Contradicting and competing,
I am the centre of all circles,
I am the invisible hand-
That moves the compass,
I am the creator, I am the destroyer,
I am the ...