moriah zentz Poems
- Lost Inside My Mind Such a scary place, A lot of bad ...
- Because Of You Because of u I'm happy because of u my heart ...
- Slow Down Have you ever watched kids
- My Bleeding Heart I feel the pain of the blade you pushed ...
- I Hate You I hate you for who you made me i hate you for ...
hey everybody, i'm 17 and i live in indiana. i'm here because of a friend sam finley he also writes poems much better than mine. i love to read poetry from other people and people kept asking me if i was going to write anything, and so i did, i'm not that good but whatever, and that's probably it, so if u want to know more about me just write to me or whatever, so bye :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost Inside My Mind
Such a scary place,
A lot of bad memories to erase.
Some good but most bad,
Seeing them play inside my head makes me sad.
I can't find the door out of this place,
I run faster with the cool air blasting in my face.
I'm lost inside my mind can't find the way out,
If you had a mind like mine then you would understand what i'm talking about.
Everything closes in,
The darkness is about to begin.
I just wanna scream and shout.
Please someone save me,
This is no longer a place where i wanna be.