Myangel Twaño Poems
- My Sister's Cry Hear her cry when the night is still with ...
- Impromptu I was lying on my floor trying to deprive myself ...
- A Friend You don't need to see me to know that I'm ...
- Oneness when the skies weep and close their hands with ...
- Chocolate Once again, I've come across this enticing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Myangel Twaño
when the skies weep
and close their hands with anger;
when they mourn continuously
and their friends unite
with much rage, -
the sharp words of thunder
and the blinding stare of lightning...
i stay in silence,
and inside, i mourn with them.
my eyes look empty
but my heart is full of rage;
and i join the skies
hear to heart, we connect
expressing what is supposedly real
teaching one the lessons of failure.
when they stop, i stop...
and i listen to their sighs.
suddenly, each dropp becomes
music to my ears;
each dropp develops a ...