Myangel Twaño Poems
- My Sister's Cry Hear her cry when the night is still with ...
- Chocolate Once again, I've come across this enticing ...
- Impromptu I was lying on my floor trying to deprive myself ...
- A Friend You don't need to see me to know that I'm ...
- Oneness when the skies weep and close their hands with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Myangel Twaño
My Sister's Cry
Hear her cry when the night is still
with mournful sighs that sweep my herat
See her weep for what she feels
her colors have faded when they had part.
She pities herself and drowns in pain
the burden that her heart embraced
with a lasting dream that never remained
a lasting dreamt that went to waste.
How will she throw six long years?
what time has built for her to change
and would she beg him, that I fear
for her love, may keep no range.
in anguish and sorrow, her heart's awaken
thus, waited for his love to end.