Mysia Hayling Poems
- I Love My Land I love my land I eat by the sweat of my ...
- Secret Love Every time I see you Or I hear you my heart ...
- Kfc So Good Praise to the man who had the idea to bring KFC ...
- Circumstances Circumstances can change a man, Circumstances...
- Wolf In Sheep Clothing Dear God, Why must man be so wicked ...
- Love Love is not what you see, Love is what's within, ...
- Blank Stare I feel so helpless when I look into your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No matter what God will always hit a home run for you.''Success
''No one can make you fight you have to fight for yourself.''life
Comments about Mysia Hayling
I Love My Land
I love my land
I eat by the sweat of my hand
the hot sun God made my body to stand
the rain and I go together like beach and sand.
Nothing feels sweeter than eating what I grow
instead of foreign products to swallow.
We keep the money inside
When I invest in the plantation outside.
Wipe that foreign taste out of your mouth
Let local be the one you can't do without
work the piece of land in your yard
don't sell it, rent it when you get tired
The land is the strength of the black man
The harvest is sweeter by the hand.