Negar Gorji Poems
- Solitude I'm alone again Like the forest silent My hands ...
- After Death... After death I'll be more happy My soul will ...
- Painter Sitting in front of an easel like she's gonna hug ...
- Glass City In my glass city All songs are kiss All looks ...
- My Sky my sky has had no moon, and i am afraid of darkness!...
- Night Looking at the moon To find a sign of you To get a ...
- A Letter To You Dear sweet heart When I am upset Do you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm alone again
Like the forest silent
My hands are empty
Like the hands of autumnal trees
And my heart is frozen
Like the snowman in an ice plain
The sound of autumn leaves rustle
Like a dagger, wound my heart
As i walk on our memories road!
And the endless atmosphere of lonliness
Makes difficulty for me in breathing.
My eyes are null
Since my tear washed all mysteries
Which had shown the depth of life
And the misery dandelions are tired
To carry my unattainable dreams
I just can close my eyes
To remember the heat of your embrace