Nell Sheridan Poems
- Grounded Grounded The water ripples gently, the trees, ...
- Time Untold Beautiful yet elusive, she walks, beside him ...
- Lost Within My Stranger This kiss, the simplest of ...
- Seven Sins Of Relationships Seven Sins of ...
- Broken Broken I see the silence of your heart, it is ...
- Unconditional On a dark cold night, while the rest of the ...
- Beauty Dissuaded Beauty Dissuaded Society is lost, hooked on...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Violence is the exacted response of the uneducated and unimaginative to a an uncoltroled situation''Violence.
''There is no return from loving someone.''Love
''Love transcends all differences''Love
Comments about Nell Sheridan
The water ripples gently, the trees, reflected with perfection,
I wonder how and why, my life, ever landed amidst this intersection,
I miss walking the beach, crisp air, incredible views in every direction,
I miss laughing, plentifully, loved ones in abundance now a reflection,
I miss the excitement, new shows, exhibits to change the way you think,
I miss my lookout, sounique, I would breath deep standing upon the brink,
Everything you could want, attainable, no room for boredom or melancholy,
Now here I am, lonely bored, hating each and every hour ...