Nicole Silvia Poems
- I Am I am the cloud that hovers above I am the giver and ...
- Doors Again the door has closed tight I am left in a sullen ...
- Alcoholic Lover My darling Who turned his back while his ...
- Do You Ever Think Of Me? The misty path along the ...
- Let It Go The need to grip to the things I love only results...
- Imaginary Arms I whisper to you at night Though I know ...
- The Delicate Chapters Of Life It's the end... The end has ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Silvia
I am the cloud that hovers above
I am the giver and receiver of love
I am the soul who fiends forever
Who cherishes every endeavor
I am intensely burning fire
Far to driven to ever tire
I am delicate like fragile glass
If you are true.. I'll let you pass
I am sharp and strong as steel
I find the hurt and seek to heal
I feel the guilt of others' sin
And still I wish to take them in
I am tender soft within my shell
A thorned rose with a sweet smell
Yet only I can set myself free
For I am all that I choose to be