Niko Nokturno Poems
- I Love There is nothing so cruel as the distance between us, ...
- Home Coming home again After all this time Open up the ...
- Earth's Children Too bad life itself has turned upon ...
- The Sword Have we made this our last stand? Is this the ...
- Tired I'm all run down Some type of burden Is killing me
- Please Please End the Pain Everything
- Crystal Mountains I wish the moonlight would come hold my ...
Comments about Niko Nokturno
I wish the moonlight would come hold my hand
And we'd walk away into the purple desert land
It just so happened those feelings didn't stay
Cause the bitter wind came and took them away
Did you have to go and leave me out in the cold?
Was it all too hard that you had to release your hold?
The moonlight won't even give me favorable view
Because everything I dream reminds me of you
Out in the crystal mountains with snow in my stead
The world is frozen like the touch of the dead
What once was vivid and deified and sublime
Has faded away with the slick ...