Nina Bendixen Poems
- Depression: Blame It On Me You drink and yell And somehow ...
- Suicide: Birds Eye View
- Suicide: Thinking I think about it almost everyday No one ...
- Sticks And Stones Every Day Thousands of students go to ...
- Bring It the walls of darkness and pain close in crushing my...
- Farietale once upon a time there was a princess and like all...
- Depression: Midnight Fight You can barely stand yet you have ...
Previously known as half broken teen:
I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl and I am scared. It all started years ago. The day my sister was born, June 14,1999. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, that day she changed. My dad soon realized that this was not the woman he had married, so he decided to stick through it and have a loveless marriage. Not long after I turned 6 my mom ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nina Bendixen
Depression: Blame It On Me
You drink and yell
And somehow its all my fault
The way you act rings a warning bell
That tells me to get the hell out
The next day you might be sober
So I answer when you call
You say we didn't communicate
Or listen well at all
I start to see the lingering message
That you're blaming it all on me
You drove my emotions straight over the edge
And showed me what I didn't want to see