Ofelia Rodeles Poems
- Be What You Can Be Be the light in the dark And the water ...
- Remembering Faded faces Strange places Forgotten melody Of...
- Sail With Me Come, sail with me To the edge of the sea To...
- You Had Me At Hello The first time I saw you I knew, it ...
- Listen listen feel the silence of your soul
- Crossroads I don’t know how I don’t know why It is to ...
- Lines Loving Hurting Hating Healing
Writing is my passion, since childhood. My destiny took me to different fields (PR, media and politics) but I still keep going back to my roots. I am not a people's person. I love being alone. I like being an old school.'Comes with my being a poet (?) . I don't even know if I fit to that term. My poems are real emotions. I can't write anything but feelings. That's who I am. My pieces are not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ofelia Rodeles