Pete Heron Poems
- The Kiss A kiss, The kiss, A moment’s bliss, Upon a ...
- Held In The Balance She killed my love, And held me in the ...
- An Apology I’m sorry, I love you still, But you haven’t ...
- Reprise If there’d been three words that meant more than, I ...
- Passion Yesterday someone told me my future, ‘You have ...
- Forgiven, Not Forgotten It doesn’t really matter anymore, ...
- Shouts Shouts, I resent being a policeman, Linger ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pete Heron
A moment’s bliss,
Upon a face that has been kissed a thousand times before,
A silky hiss,
That tells its’ secret tales of what the butler saw,
A moments’ pressure,
A moments’ pleasure.