Phil Soar Poems
- Facebook I must get onto Facebook, And share my every whim;...
- A Winter Walk A winter walk after a heartfelt Christmas ...
- If We Fail Where the sea meets the shore and the sand wets ...
- The Tree I find it very hard to see Why I grew up to be a ...
- Open My Heart Open my heart Your name engraved there Deep ...
- Expression Redeem yourself, express yourself do not leave ...
- Drunk She came in search of paradise, And knocked upon my ...
I write as Ideas come to me. Nothing is ever as it seems and my poems are not necessarily about my life or my feelings. The words just come.
I am born under the sign of cancer and my ruling planet is the moon. My poems tend to ebb and flow with the lunar moons, and there is no common issue that I write about more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I must get onto Facebook,
And share my every whim;
Tell people when I've had a shit,
Or just been down the Gym;
I'd open up my heart and soul,
And spread eternal joy;
And tell the world how much I wanked,
When I was just a boy.
Id fill my site with Happy Thoughts,
And even product placing,
I'd photograph the skid-marks,
On my pants that need replacing;
Each day I'd write a daily blog,
With banal thoughts and ditties,
Post photos of me on the bog,
And flaunt my manly titties.
I'd keep the world a-breasted,