Sumit Ganguly Poems
- Frozen Beauty Splendour of a moonlit night Lies frozen ...
- First Love I saw a smiling sunflower swaying in pink air I ...
- Lovers When at first we met each other We were trekking ...
- Limerick Limerick is a city in Ireland Which has plenty of ...
- Dual Role There was a creature called amphibian Who ruled ...
- Glowing Star So long our own star shines, brighter stars do...
- The Summit Dwellers Some summit dwellers have, Atop their ...
Passion of poetry chases me from boyhood. In youth, a whirlwind took me away, like a feather. When the spell was over, I came back to my passion, boyhood passion. So, here are my poems of boyhood awe, animation, sorrow et al. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sumit Ganguly
Splendour of a moonlit night
Lies frozen within reach.
In vacuum silence of desolate air
The mind can break its golden cage
And spread its flapping wings
The sky and stars, trees and earth
Will absorb all the steam
And bring us all within our fist.
We have a right to live everyday.
Let's open the chiller door
Make a drink and make up our mind,
Sip the beauty and spread ourselves.
That's the way to peace and heaven,
That's the way to live with self.