Lubna S. Khan
(07) Loyalty - Poem by Lubna S. Khan
(written in Marathi language)
Man bharuni aale majhe kaal,
Kutryachi dashaa jhaaleli faar.
Lathi maarli tyaalaa konitari,
tyachich raksha keli tyaane ratrabhari.
(translation goes as follows)
I felt very sad yesterday,
The dog had been beaten up ruthlessly.
Somebody had beaten it up with a stick,
And the dog served the very same man for the entire night.
(written while in the tenth grade)
Comments about (07) Loyalty by Lubna S. Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl