(700) I Had A Dream - Poem by Melvina Germain
I had a dream, a pleasant dream,
of a place filled with lush green grass.
A place with crystal running falls,
with trees and mountains so very tall.
I had a dream, a wonderful dream,
of an ocean beautiful and strikingly clear,
with kings of the sea surviving there.
I had a dream, a precious dream,
of a world free of chemicals.
Toxic waste a thing of the past,
of pink lungs and bunnies that last.
I Had A Dream
Written by: Melvina Germain
Date: June 7,2007
Comments about (700) I Had A Dream by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl