Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(-) 9 (My Love) I Am...... - Poem by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
A bug snug in our hearth's rug
A windchime tinkling your heart in a rhyme
A rose releasing all my fragrance in your nose!
A glow worm lighting up your coke and rum!
The yearning for a puff; if you cant, its so bloody tough!
The flood of blood in your muscles!
Just a bum having somewriting fun
Comments about (-) 9 (My Love) I Am...... by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl