♥ My Perfect Angel ^j^ - Poem by Ashley Nichol
Perfectly placed sunbeams makes his hair glow.
The sparkle of his eyes when he looks at me is enough to die for.
He has the perfect angle at the corner of his beautifully shaped lips.
He has a smile that could be mistaken for the sun - the one that could light up this whole town.
The beautiful curve of his biceps.
The smoothness of his hand in mine.
The sound of his voice makes me tingle all over.
There is a light that shines right out of him.
He couldnt be any more perfect! !
Comments about ♥ My Perfect Angel ^j^ by Ashley Nichol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl