Almedia Knight Oliver
Almedia Knight Oliver Poems
- A Rush Of Wild Wind Love is like a wild wind Am I just a ...
- Evening's Solitude In evening's solitude sipping a glass of ...
- A Mother's Collection: Tissues...
- The Power Of Love Early on: the radiance morning ...
- A Loving Partner We found each other under the evening sky ...
- A Special Friend Your friendship likens the sun- it lights ...
- Four Stages Of Life She with child waged a fight But baby ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Rush Of Wild Wind
Love is like a wild wind
Am I just a howling wildness?
or maybe a howling triumph!
Twirling and twisting into a knot
Ought I pull this way or not?
Head spinning, heart running,
and I'm following its path.
Oh sweet heart see the flowers
hanging over the picket fence,
five lovely petals crying
In the never-ending heaven hangs
as many shinning stars as angels!
Having slept nights alone
Desire crests, overflowing
waves over waves
Sitting alone on the riverbank
Pondering the long dive ...