A Brainly Matter Of Dis Repair. - Poem by Michael Gale
Ideas are draining all too well, out of reach from my far reaching, always searching brain...
This pain is caused by this great strain on my very own fast moving
soul train (of the imagination) .
Twas not long ago that mine own brainal power was all so like being magic...
Alas-! , how, well tragic.
Hmm...Do you smell that, God awful smell? ...
Is that a brain damaging tale?
It smells even worse than anything else, that is so sickenly stale...
Brain damaged brainial shrinkage of the sickest kind.
What a total waste of a marvelouse mind? ...
You and i, can still hear those gears of mine, continuelly burn and grind.
Comments about A Brainly Matter Of Dis Repair. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl