Aranthabailu Ummar Poems
- Blessed Expand my chest I got a breath A rose protruding in ...
- Appeal Seeing you thru naked eyes is a bright light ...
- Existence aisha, you are my day and night Your are my breeze...
- What Is The Way To Love At every rememberence my intestine ...
- Far If I forget a night Then I will get salvation Departure...
- To Forget A Love Infront of my home a tree without ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Expand my chest I got a breath
A rose protruding in it
Let me say goodby to my lonliness
My mind a weaving mechine for many years
The mill run weaving sad and misery
The thread came out hard and untouched
As a weed in paddy field
As a tendril in mango hill
As a creaper in arreca plantation I was alone
Blue sky of shy and twinkling star
Brings dream to darken my room
Moon very cool breaks my fear of discourage
Merry night and twinkling sky
sparks the ocean hot to its woumb
waves wings slaps me to enter into a strong bond