Dr Hitesh Sheth
A Faithful Lover - Poem by Dr Hitesh Sheth
He alone struts with swagger fine,
To tame alike, humans and kine.
He breathes with us, with us he dines,
The cupbearer of life’s wine.
He feeds us all - the beings of clay,
As people raise chickens for prey.
We play in his gape, love in his lap,
Unaware of his bewitching trap.
He relishes our cries and sighs
While lurking in passionless skies.
He is the solid truth here
His shadows are kin and peers.
He is death, our faithful lover
Who leads us to peace bricked bower.
Dr Hitesh C Sheth
Comments about A Faithful Lover by Dr Hitesh Sheth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda