A Flimsy Soul Who Plays It Again Monotonously? - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
He strums his broken stringless lute in a filthy street corner
And still the hidden sentimental tune comes out in the lonely moonlit night,
But if he gets the missing strings back somehow
I am sure that you could hear that full song of life.
* In the darkness you see more things?
Comments about A Flimsy Soul Who Plays It Again Monotonously? by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda