Marvin Brato Sr
A Gift For Meggie - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Meggie... my dear friend,
ever so kind and lovable!
God gave you a poet's heart,
got a talent which you share
in expressing innate sentiments,
enough to give us inspiration!
Gal like you is a sweetheart,
untarnished character you possessed:
loving, friendly, forgiving and God-fearing.
today marks your 31st natal day,
inherent in you... as a good hearted lady.
and at the height of your bliss
no sorrow shall overcome you I pray,
only happiness for you all the way!
Comments about A Gift For Meggie by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl