Anna Moriarty Lev
A Lot Like Me But Smaller - Poem by Anna Moriarty Lev
she looks alot like me
she writes on walls
and catches fish.
she looks alot like me but smaller
and hides in the back of the room.
she kisses boys on rooftops
and leaves them
on the ground floor.
she swims in dark oceans
smelling of palaces.
she is pulled by malamutes
and holds on tight.
this girl. she looks
a lot like me but
smaller and pulls loose strings
from her jeans ripped open at the knee
because she fell.
alot like me but smaller
Comments about A Lot Like Me But Smaller by Anna Moriarty Lev
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl