A Love That Endures - Poem by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
A LOVE THAT ENDURES
A LOVE THAT ENDURES IS
L-iving for someone dear
O-ffering unconditonal passion
V-alueing one's right so fair
E-nduring pains and depressions.
T-eaching the heart to be fair
H-ealing with gentle communication
A-cting what your heart declare
T-ouching with prudent conviction.
E-ntwined with forgiveness flare
N-urtured with tender passion
D-evelop with motives so clear
U-nderstanding amidst confusion
R-esolve to be always just and fair
E-ndures to serve even at oblivion
S-acred vow to serve without fear.
Comments about A Love That Endures by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl