Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Mind That Is Alive - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It has been hindered by you.
And the spirits are here to mend.
Everything about it will be tossed on its end.
Until its corrected.
And you can bet it will be done!
Under the power of the Moon, Stars and Sun
You are going to witness it!
This upheavel that takes a shift.
To restore before your eyes with surprise.
Earth, indeed, is a mind that is alive!
And it knows...
It has been taken too much for granted.
And it has allowed us to sit too long,
In self destruction!
Disrupting its peacefulness,
It wishes and can give!
Comments about A Mind That Is Alive by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl